Julia specialises in Commercial Property but has a broad experience of acting on all kinds of transactions including:
- Acting for landlords and tenants on the grant of new leases (and the assignment of existing ones) of offices, industrial units and shops;
- Leasehold management work (applications for consent to assign, underlet, change use etc);
- Buying and selling urban and rural land for development for residential and commercial purposes, often conditional on planning;
- Buying property portfolios for investors;
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold houses and flats where Julia has particular experience of very high value properties;
- Preparing the legal documentation for the construction team on developments; and
- Secured lending on commercial property.
Julia has acted for many different types of clients from private individuals and families, developers, investors, retail chains, banks, charities, art galleries and rural landowners.
She joined Wiseman Lee in September 2015 after 11 years at Withers LLP in the City.