Do you need some clear advice about a problem at work? Why not phone or email us in confidence to see if we can help?
Perhaps you are facing redundancy or a disciplinary hearing and you need to make sure your rights are protected.
Perhaps there is a situation at work you don’t fully understand and you simply need someone to explain things.
Whatever the issue, we can give you the practical advice and sympathetic support you need.
We have experience of acting both for employers and employees in the Employment Tribunal. We can prepare your case for you, advise and assist you in any settlement negotiations, and represent you at any hearings.
The sort of work-related issues we can help you with include:
- Grievances, disciplinary procedures and unfair dismissals
- Discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Settlement agreements
- Directors’ service agreements and duties
- Working time
- Disputes over wages
- Representation at disciplinary and Tribunal hearings
- Restrictive covenants
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Vetting and barring
- Transfers of businesses (TUPE)
- References, recruitment and promotion