Employment law changes all the time. Can you be sure your contracts of employment are still legally compliant? Do your HR policies enable you to manage your employees effectively?
Are you considering redundancies to make your business more efficient? Are you thinking about taking over another business or outsourcing some of your work?
Has an employee made a claim against you for compensation in an employment tribunal?
Working in partnership with you, we will make sure that your business follows the correct procedures so the risk of finding yourself in an employment tribunal is reduced to the absolute minimum.
We will also help you to meet your legal obligations to your employees and save your business money.
If you’re facing a tribunal claim, we can support you through the process. We are experts in resolving disputes and finding the best commercial solutions for our clients through negotiation or mediation.
We can help with:
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, policies and procedures
- Directors’ service agreements
- Management of employees’ performance, sickness and absence
- Handling grievances, disciplinary issues and dismissals
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Advice on settlement agreements
- The implications of TUPE and changes in service provision
- Discrimination and equal opportunities at work
- Vetting and barring
- Representation at disciplinary and tribunal hearings
- Restrictive covenants and breach of contract claims